Sunday, November 21, 2004

My very first.....

BLOG!!!
hehz...just started my new blog after so long... setting up this thing is so darn difficult and the username thingy almost made me give up...keke..den keep bugging MARc until he like very bu shuang already...keke..pai seh laH!
anyway...today is damn boring lor...although my o lvl is like gonna over soon... i still had to go for tuition ...-_-! so as to fully utilise the $295 i paid for this month fees... as usual ^SHE^ kept praising me infront of others ..*used to it le* and indirectly praised herself... while she told others that i was mugging over the MCQ book...i was actually playing bowling on my phone ..=P ...kekeke.. thanx goodness tat i downloaded alot of games recently arh...
Side note -> cornetto(sp?) royale is damn nice...tried the triple chocolate and cookies n cream...warh biangz...very nice lor... not too expensive also... get them at any 7-11 stores today at $2.20 each...buy 2 get 1 free...while stock lasts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home