Sunday, December 26, 2004

Taipei - Chiu Fen(九 份 ) - Hwa Lien (花 莲 )

Left the hotel around 8.30am and heads towards the National Palace (古 宫 ) Museum...showing those stuff from the old old old old era de lArhz...It was soooo B.O.R.I.N.G!!! Took loads of pictures but failed to listen to what the guide was saying, hehehe...=P

was angry with my mum for quite a while bcos she insisted on bringing my heavy bag out...when I went up to the grab my bag, the bus suddenly started moving...I was damn frantic...!!! luckily, the driver noticed me and I quickly alighted from the bus...pheW!!! wHat a fright!

Some stuff from the palace...






After the boring museum trip, we proceed to Chiu Fen to walk walk eat eat see see... tried the famous Gong Wan(meat balls lar), You Toufu, oyster omelette(yucks!), BBQ mushroom stems(haha...quite nice actually), BBQ shellfish and Yam stuff... yah...ate alot of stuff!!! WhoHz, my mum finally displayed her shopping power, bought 2 boxes of stuff just in 1 shop - Ah Shin Muah Shuen. Spended NT3350 which is about $120+ larhz...

some pics of Chiu Fen Lao Jie(old street, 老 街 )...





Soon, we embarked on a 5 hrs ++ journey to Hwa Lien. Very nice scenery along the way, went up mountains, across lakes... FwAH!!! The first pit stop is at Yi Lan, every chionged to the toilet and then...MORE SHOPPING... hahaha!!! Bought a packet of Niu She Bing and a packet of YA SHANG, smoked duck meat. Towards the 2nd pit stop was super unbearable as my bladder is like bursting!!! Chionged to the toilet @ the 2nd stop only to the discover by the super long queue, luckily, 2 nice ladies allowed me to cut Q... hehz...Finally reached Hwa Lien around 8+ and went to a little restaurant for dinner, BBQ/steamboat Taiwanese style. Basically is just like Seoul Garden lar...nothing special. Successfully peng-ed a fish but ruin quite a few chix wings...bleHZ! checked in to Aston hotel for the night.

Hwa Lien Pics...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home