Saturday, December 31, 2005

PoPo hse-ed + Shor-ping!

woohoo, went to Suntec City to change my chark-chark spectacles and my mum got a "new" sunglasses from me... ermz, my old frame marh... lol! Tot it looks quite nice despite the fugly-ness of the frame. bleephx! Spent like 2 precious hrs in that eyewear shop before i can finally SHOP!!! YAY!!!


Aaallmooosstttt bought a Polo RL tee... arurgHH!!! But the tee has to be sooo long!!! Damnit! Dao-ed my mum for tat ... lol!!! Then, we went to look for some jeans. 1st stop, Levi. CMI, lar, its like bak-zhanging my trotters like tat!!! EWWW!!! Cant stand it! Settled for a Lawman's one in the end. At least it isnt so bak-zhanging. Bought a cheapo tee from this dunnoe what shop. Not really nice lar, but heck.


Ohh, the last episode of that Jap doctor show is sooooooooo saddening. CaiQian WuLang died of cancer!!! Just like tat... so saddening!!! Almost cried when his mum came to take his last look. Dressed in the Doc's robe and stuff... argh!!! Cannot take it! Somehow, it reminded me of ms Tan who past away around Nov. Then his body was send to the autopsy thingy, another saddening part!!! Very nice show, so angry that i missed out the previous episodes!!! ArgHHHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home