Friday, February 03, 2006

Upset

huh... almost forgot the feeling of being upset till today, the almost maximum blow. My Friday started reeaalll badly. Spent the night worrying for Comtool Oral Presentation, couldnt sleep, tossed and turned the whole night, woke up to a grouchy morning. My OP was a complete disaster and the lecturer had to openly evaluate each and everyone of us. Knew for sure the my OP is a goner.


Went for TKD demo thingy, some idiot (SINGULAR, theres only one), just pissed me off so badly. Please dont freaking act AS IF you know everything, dont be such a braggart. It always happen, when u are feeling bad, theres always someone to make you feel much worst. Luckily, theres always others(plural, almost of the TKD peeps) who are the complete opposite.



phew, my anger/resentment/agony/blablabla... should dissipate within the next 2hrs, before Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home