Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Shaggy Dog

hehe, watched The Shaggy Dog today @ Cine with the usual peepz. OMG, its sooooo freaking CUTE! Everything about the movie is cute and funny! SO GO CATCH it!!! ITS WORTH IT! ARGH!!! ITS TOOO CUTE! Made me feel like going to Pets Villa to see those doggies!!! Lots of cute, doggie/cartoony movies coming up. Think my capital is gonna be drained away by all these movies! SO PLS, dont ask me to watch movies on weekends for the sake of my pocket! I cant resist TEMPTATIONS!


Image hosting by Photobucket

US @ Subway

Image hosting by Photobucket

Marc n ME

Image hosting by Photobucket

CY n ME


Image hosting by Photobucket

J and N(his fren)


Lunched at Subway, ordered the same thingy. Turkey boobs with red wine sauce. Had that ever since i first tasted Subway. Still, not changing my menu. The other 3 had TERIYAKI CHICKEN. UMMZ, shall make a point to try that someday.


After the movie, we went to TAKA to send my camera for repair. AHAHA, the service this time round is soooooo much better than the previous time. The service counter gal, helped me to cheat removing the camera-was-dropped part. Hehehe, made it sounds as if it just got stucked suddenly. Helped me to save some monies. But, of cos, they might still find out. EEEKZ!


Then, Marc had to go off for work so we decided to play some cheap pool at bukit timah. My pool skill is improving!!! HEHEHE, managed to lose to the proer guy(JY) by only like 3 balls? it used to be alot more, btw.


Had TISSUE prata for dinner, OKAY, i dont like it very much, its SWEET and overly crispy?! which is so unprata-ish? So, instead of finishing my TISSUE, i ordered 2 plain prata, which i still CANNOT finish. WADZ THE POINT. Then even weirder, the 4/5 guys, came, crapped and suaned me, wait for us to pay the bills, then LEFT. DORTX.


Shall have some badminton session with the badminton gang soon. Please list down the dates where u peepz CANNOT make it.

SY.


  1. Mon, Thurs evening
  2. Sat, Sun morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home