Friday, September 22, 2006

hospitalised!!!

Damnit, I think i spent 1 whole day of waiting for that twisted ankle... 1.5hrs at the GP, 2.5hrs at NUH's A&E !!! OMG! Went to GP cos its still swollen like Ti Kar after 1 week, and getting abit more kiasee than usual, which is already very kiasee. And the doc had to freak me out by... " OMG!!! I think that might be a crack somewhere there, *pokes and pokes*, better go have a X-ray, *wrote a referral letter immediately*... GO!!! "


So off to NUH i went. Relatively short waiting for X-ray and stuff, quite interesting, my2nd x-ray ever. hahahaha, the radiol0gist(wadever!) kinda reminds me of Capingding. AHAHHA.


And it was a gruesome 2.5hr wait for consultation......!!! LUCKILY, i had my new book with me!!! hehe MARLEY AND ME, super cute doggie story. Finally, my turn, the bewildered doctor was like, "eh, theres nothing wrong with ur ankle leh... " made me so utterly malu!!! And he had to eng-siew me by getting a nurse to bandage it up. HAHAHA. so ...urgh!


AND, I've SINNED TERRIBLY TODAY!!! From Ayer Rajah Food Centre...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Unhealthy lunch of ROASTED DUCK GUO TIAO. Look at the FATSSS!!! OMG!.


Dinner was even more sinful... omg.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 1 plain prata + curry. FAINTS!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us 3 CHICKEN WINGs dripping in oil!!! EWW.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Oyster Omelette saturated with cholesterol. atherosclosis!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us super Sugar laden TEH TARIK. type 2 diabetes!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Highly CARBs PORK BALL PORRIDGE... !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home