Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 first post

its 2007!!!
for the year 2007 ... I shall...
  1. strive to excel in my ACADEMICS!!! GPA 3.2 ... pls pls pls!!!
  2. strive to excel in my SPORTS aka Taekwondo...
  3. learn to drive
  4. learn to swim (after 300yrs, its still not done!)
  5. Visit Korea... haaahaaa!!!
  6. complete the blardy I & E project (like duhhh)
  7. move on smoothly to the FINAL year of poly life...
  8. try to pick up ARCHERY again...
  9. start a new saving account!!! $$_$$
  10. Eat wisely, drink more water, poop more, exercise regularly and be healthy!
2006 shall be remembered as...
THE YEAR ... in random orders...
  • I GOT MY TEETH FIXED
  • I GOT MORE ATTACHED + INVOLVED IN MY CCA
  • I FIRST JOINED IVP!
  • I played charade in Fish n Co. with the F01s, mahjong and tonning session with TKDers, and towning with my family on NYE.
  • I VISITED MSIA TWICE!
  • I GOT THE DARN LOBSTER... =X

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol no prescription tramadol hydrochloride purchase - tramadol and tylenol

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home