Thursday, February 28, 2008

some pics!


ME in formal. ERHEMZ, it was very windy...


Both in formal... mine like overly formal.


CNY CNY @ linus' house! Then, same bunch of peepos @ dennis' house.


oh, so today i went to recruit express for jobs. EXPLOITATION!!! How can they quote me a miserable $6/hr... !!! but, wheres my $1500?! Ewww. No choice, temp ppl are always exploited.

and i had a very interesting KFC experience. Was buying the $5 real deal meal and wanted to have breast and wing but it wasnt available, so i think i awwed a lil. but continued to smile smile to the staff. Then, while i was peeling the thigh meat halfway, i saw the staff with a new set of chicken, came to my table and said that they have a new batch of chicken and then gave me the BOOBS and WING leh!!! She just changed it for me?! soooooooooo nice. She came out specially just to change my set on her own account. WAHH! Felt like a special KFC VIP. heeheh. Very nice leh, next time those who wanna eat in Taka, can try the KFC there, the malay girl in white (manager?) is wery nice. Must be my smileys and politeness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home