Friday, November 26, 2004

Fri - Clean up your room day...

wah..today so damn xiong... had to battle with the mess in my room for nearly like 3hrs... firstly...need to throw away all the used papers for recycling...and tat part alone is damn jialat..bcos i had to dig into the rubbish BOX and look for recyclable papers...and also brave through the psycological barrier of touching any possible roaches..silverfish or wadever bugs... ewww!! but heng...din find any... finally i filled up about 2 boxes (to the point of exploding) and 1 plastic bags full of papers and the wadever magazines.... hope that it the recycle company ppl will come to collect those stuff soon...
Secondly..my cabinet...which holds books and files ranging from pri 5 all the way to sec 4 pure biology and crap... warh biangz...but luckily ...my sis did the tidying part for me...so i din do much for my cabinet... collected tons(okay...exagerated figure...) of books to be donated...
went to have dinner after watch HAPPY FISH 2 ...keke so funnie also ... anyway...my father wanna bring us to the Dim Sum thingy...swee choon @ jalan besar ..to have dim sum obviously...but den! my *(*&^% sis and bro very &^%$# ...wanted to takeaway... so went to bukit batok to have my favourite ZHA YU MEE FEN instead... had 1.5 chicken wings and went home to watch my mighty-in-laws...hahaha..so damn funnie again... wah...finally have bedsheets on my bed!!! yaY!!!

listening to yes 933 now and the stewpid deejay(kevin soh..*wadever ..no idea*) so crappy... together with the call-in gurl...= to crappy X2 ... and i had been listening to the CRAPPY CRAPPY conversation for so long...and the call-in gurl used my punch word..."DORTZ" !!! liew!!! - i am feeling crappy also -

note...entry meant for ... 26/11/04...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc T. said...

wa lao.. cant stand ur daddy.. keep bringing u to eat hao liao.. lucky biatch =P

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home