Wednesday, January 05, 2005

OG 05A07 --> Day 3

hah, took a cabbie to PJC today cos it was raining and, I was very very late le!!! damnit man, there never seems to be cab when you need them... after waiting for like 15mins, a cab finally stopped for me!!!

yah, was quite hectic today too...firstly, all of the J-1 ppl had been splitted according to their sub combi, so felt a little lost lor...dunnoe where the hell is my class at first. HAh, saw my ex OGL too, hah, he actually "Harlow-ed" me, how surprising...Anyway, began the day with a talk ...AGAIN! damnit, every single day there would be a freaking talk...today is the PCCG thingy talk...biangZ! tink most of the PCCG tchers all came out and talked le... after they had finally finish talking, tink most of us already sianed 1/2 !!!

Played lotsa of games today too, quite fun lar actually...hehe, the OGLs and SCs, i must say, are quite creative lor...hehehe, we even tried playing human-sized table soccer...though my group lost, but NVM!!! Dunnoe y also, we always lost to the other group, Mailo, but when the station masters annouce the results, we were always the winner bcos the other group had cheated...*???* haha... oh btw, my clan name is call DUPIN, heard it is the name of some famous detective thingy....=X hahaha... after the games was the MASS DANCE, haiz, my really admit that i don't have a single dancing CELL in me...hohoo... after a round of intense cheering and stuff, finally were dismissed le...warHz!!! waD a Tiring daY!!!

Tink i had decided on something le...if my O-Lvl grades are good enough to put me in Sci Stream, den I'll stay. But if I had to remain in the Arts Stream, then i think poly would prolly be a betta choice ... JC life is quite fun actually... a Fun,Frantic,Fast,Furious lifestyle...kinda exciting huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home