Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Taekwondo-kas!

Woohz! Had my first TKD training today... ermz, well, not exactly a training session, just a introduction session barhx. Am now an OFFICIAL member of Ultimate Taekwondo. Hiak hiak hiak!!! White 10 belter!!! dunch pray pray!!! Gonna get my dobok(uniform) next Wednesday...CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! heHehe!!! Soooo cool lo, see those seniors doing those ultra kicks !!! warhX...exciting!!! Even if i go to poly, most prolly gonna join TKD too, if not the dobok damn wasted...$66 lor!!! And not forgetting, BADMINTON TOO!!! Not being selected by PJC's Badminton Team TWICE is just sooo embarrassing!!!

Got replies from SP and RP le... SP gonna put me on the waiting list while RP ask me to wait for next year... Smack them arh! Wait for 1 year!!! Then blardy NP, NYP and TP still haven reply!!! Kaox!!!

Yesterday was funny, had phone conference with Chin Yan and Johan for bout like 40mins... SighEd! Like not much to talk about nowadays!!! HAIX! Both of them going SP, and kept asking me to go SP...BUT IS NOT AS IF I HAVE A CHOICE in the first placE!!! I will be damn happy if NP can offer me a place liao lor... arGHX!!! VEXED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home