Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh crap,almost could wake up for my 8am OBC lab. arugh!!! Got back prac results, not too bad at all!!! LOL!!! But I am sooooooo afraid to get my OBC and Cell Bio papers. These 2, CMI one. Also, slept in TGI's lect for the first time. Couldnt help it, she was droning on about some boring cell division thing. Time was crawling lor, 5mins felt like 1/2 hr!!! ArgH! Then, Johnny flicked a green insect on my table!!! On first look, i thought it was some harmless looking leaf, then it started moving and that freaked me out so I shrieked and jumped out of my seat. Exciting.


Did some CeeBeeoo proj at school before heading to TKD. Doing Blue-tip pattern (sar junk), damn regretted. It wasnt suitable for a chark-chark person. Firstly, theres this double hand knife chop thingy where u haf to twist your hands to some weird angle, which i cant seem to master. Next was the all the knife chops thingys, and my pinky was seng-yek. Sucky. ARGH!!! Worst thing is, theres pattern training on Sat too. Meaning i cant go for the competitive archery training!!! And after training so hard, i most prolly wont be able to join the pattern team due to my chark-charkness anyway!!! ARgH! Suckiest!



Yay!!!! Grading is over!!! No more "Basic Taegek, seeee jark!" Was so jittery when i stepped into the grading area man, kept having horrible thoughts that i might just screw up the pattern... phew, lucky, all went well, or at least i thought so.


Supposed to go for the BBQ, but somehow, forgo it since i am penniless, i FORGOT to bring my wallet and travelled from home all da way to Toa Payoh. Ta Dang! Since i have nothing to do and couldnt see Pepper, substituted it with 102 dalmations lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home