Saturday, February 11, 2006

clarification.

Yesterday, the TKD president MSN-ed me about the recent entry i posted regarding the Open House Demo thingy... though i was wondering why, bcos that was ages ago, i clarified it to her. Was feeling bored just now and went blog reading... saw another TKD senior's posting... somehow, I feel, it should be referring to me? Ummz, okay, really, that entry wasnt directed to any of the seniors ... okay, it was, but only prolly 1/2 a belt higher than me? I was kind of disappointed because I did badly for my Communication Toolkit Oral Presentation (openly evaluated as well...) and when I went for the Demo practice, that GUY was blardy hell BARKING instructions at me, expecting me to know all the procedures which I had never done before. Thats why i was soooo angry. Basically, i cannot stand being shouted at. Esp. when he/she doesnt even have the authority to do so... The combination of disappointment and resentment makes a super duper PISSED me. So I apologise for the attitude i've shown on that day. But please, it wasnt anyone's fault. Not yours especially. Like what you said... lol, if i'm not the one, ignore this entry. That guy was........... well, u can ask WS about it.

The post before this, isnt even TKD related btw... its more of a personal matter which i dont wish to divulge here. If you really want to know, i can tell you personally.

3 Cheers for Demo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home