Thursday, March 16, 2006

hehehe, extract of a MSN conversation.


Cast:
  • MsChioBu as herself
  • MsEvil roleplay as TheBHB
  • guy 1 - TheSway
  • guy 2- TheUnlucky
  • guy 3 - TheUnfortunate


One fine day, during red cross trng, MsChioBu found TheBHB sitting outside the classroom looking troubled.

MsChioBu : Ehz, wassup? Why look so glum?

TheBHB: *SIGH!* You noe... i think... TheSway likes me...

MsChioBu: *almost died due to internal laughter*


writers: decided to give a nice ending to this story... HEHEE.


MsChioBu: Really?! I thought so too! He told me that time about it... how did you found out?

MsEvil: *SOBBING LOUDLY* But i only like TheUnlucky!!!!

MsChioBu: Yah, he did told me about that too... *envy* so lucky leh you, so many guys like you...

MsEvil: But i dont want to be involved in a love triangle!!! *sobs even louder*

MsChioBu: Okay okay, I will tell TheSway that you cannot accept him. Then you can go steady with TheUnlucky already lor... happily ever after.
*suppressing snigger*

MsEvil: But i scared!!! What if TheSway cannot take it?! I dont want to hurt him!

MsChioBu: I'll console him for you. Its your own happiness leh! If he really likes you, he should let you go for what you want.

MsEvil: *started tearing...* I dont think so, i think he really really likes me alot... *pulling hair*

MsChioBu: Yah, i know. He told me that he doesnt know what to do it you are gone... But i think theres nothing he can do also. You are at fault also lar! Who tell you to be so mesmerising!

MsEvil: *smirks sheepishly* Tian sheng li zi... what to do... And i think TheUnfortunate is peeping at me...

MsChioBu: *nearly choked* HUH?! But I thought hes already attached?!

MsEvil: I know, but my intuition tells me that... hes interested in me.

MsChioBu: *cracked another rib* Oh no, must be really hard on him. Trying to control his feelings!

MsEvil: Yah, and his GF is our fren leh. I cannot betray her rite!!!

MsChioBu: Maybe he feels that he not compatible... therefore, mou mou di an lian ni.

MsEvil: i am soooooooo gonna hurt TheSway and TheUnfortunate. To think i am a first aider... I THINK I AM MORE OF A HEART-BREAKER!!! *sigghhh!!!!*
What u gonna do if u were me?

MsChioBu: I'll confess to TheUnlucky and be together. Show to the other 2 that i am ATTACHED. Then, steady steady together lor.
Need my help with them?

MsEvil: *sigh again* Cannot be too harsh kayz? I dont want to hurt their feelings. Afterall, we can still be friends.
*scots off, looking for TheUnlucky*


The End
LOL, its purely our imagination only. HEHEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home