Monday, April 17, 2006

TKD

Taekwondo was... painful, tiring but FUN today.


Sparring session, kenna hantam-ed by angie and joc. LOL. I cant retaliate leh, dunnoe y. Distance always not right for me... den, forever clashing, blablabla. Then Gladwin, so nice to me!!! Just after getting kicked a billion times by Angie, he made me stay for another match, den in the end, kenna kicked another billion times by Joc. GRRR.


Long lecture on sparring, but, lol, the only thingy that i remember is... SHOULDNT MOVE BACK WHEN KENNA KICKed. Cos it will results it more subsequent kicks... oh, sodesuneh. I think thats what i did.


Okay, now my foot feels funny. After hitting G's elbow like a billion times, clashing, den used for kicking... blablabla. SHYTE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home