Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Take The Lead

Back from my weekly movie thing, Take The Lead at ps. WHOHX, nice show! Something somewhat similar to Coach Carter, taught something to a bunch of seemingly hopeless kids, yah lar, but Take The Lead is nicer! Cos the lead actor, Antonio is 300x more good looking than the Coach. HAHAHA! Feel like re-learning my Spanish to get the nice spanishy accent. BLAHAHAH!!!


Dinner @ Mos Burger, clam chowder and tiramisu. Clam chowder is goood!!! 30x better than the LJS one. But the tiramisu, ... ermz, would rather pay 3x more the price for TCC's one. Bought some food at Carrefour, haha, lucky they stopped me from buying too much. Almost dragged the bags back home.


So theres going to have Archery training after the 9am meeting tml. OMG! I hate it, cos still have TKD to go for. like, 9am meeting. 12pm trng, 6pm TKD training. Quite tiring lorrr~!!! ARGHX. haha, abit weird lar, but i dont really mind if coach is gonna sack me or smt. BLAHAHA!!!


Oh great, my sorta caretaker is calling me every single night to make sure i am home by a specific time. Like today, she called at 11pm. Tml, shes gonna call me again. Wah, damn shiong man, gonna endure that for like another week or so. OMG!!! I want my carefree life backkk!!! Not to report on everything... like, what time i am coming home, what did i had for dinner, have i taken my med, go sleep early, etc etc. ARGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home