Saturday, April 01, 2006

Unlucky Archery!!!

OMG. WORST archery day EVER!


Hah, alighted from the bus thinking i am sooo punctual for Archery today, like, a good start for the day right? ...


HELL NO!


Series of unfortunate events one after another... blargh!


  1. Coach was scolding those latecomers and i wanted to quickly siam and go down when suddenly... "SY! mmummuffooouoo fmegreemz rfegrege smgoerm foure SHANTI!" Haha, that was seriously what i heard. LOL. Then later, kenna scolded by him cos i was supposed to call shanti to get her to meet him. BLAH.
  2. Then, first arrow 18m. AIM... focus... shoot! Arrow flew out, and so did my string?! OMG!? How the heck??? Luckily, when i went up to string my bow, he was walking towards the store area and i stringed my bow in record speed. HAHAA.
  3. Gotta do bare shaft(spell?) test. Wow, first try, coach said it wasnt bad and almost can pass already. Subsequently, bare shaft test-ed from 9am to 12am. DAMN.
  4. Left one of my arrows upstairs. He was nice, brought it down for me, and used it to whack me as well cos i forgot to label em...
  5. For some god noes what reason, he asked about my sling. And since when did i ever use a blardy sling. Now i need to get 2 slings. But luckily, shoelaces come in PAIRS.

Scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home