Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Taekwondo!!!

haha, must strike a balance between TKD and arch... so heres a very taekwondo-ish entry.


Lots and lots and lots of kicks done today. GRRRR, cant do many of em! Must tackle the lauching turning, double turning. While sort of hurt my toe when doing double turning. Blardy sharp pain, thought it broke or something. AHHHH, must train harder for kicks liao. I HATE THE CMI-ness...!!! Oh, and the walk backwards turning kick thingy...


Had some sparring session after that. Light contact only, but my first opponent just hecked and whacked hard! HERH HERH!!! Kenna so many from her, but luckily, got my FATS cushion the beatings. HAHA. Then i sparred with this guy, he damn sway lar, cos was ON FIRE le and just kept kicking lor, din bother to really control also. HAHA. After that intense one, no more, i am tired liao. BLEPHX. Hate clashing with those bony ppl!!! Flesh against bones, I LOST!


Pattern was alright i hope. But feels that my front kick was badly done. BLARGHX. Lousy. I WAN MY DOUBLE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home