Friday, May 12, 2006

Aiyerz, as many would have know by know, my dearest Panasonic VS 2 suffered a major injury a few weeks ago... hospital bill is about $180 to change the LCD screen...


Should i pay the $180 to redeem my FREE phone??? Not very justifiable leh... Cause VS 2 like not very worth it, think 2 years later, the trade-in value sure not much de.... my antique T610 still worth like $60.... the VS 2 worth like.. $150 now?! OMG. No value de.....................=<


Then, marc recommended me this super cool phone, Sharp 903. Its sooo blardily red and gorgeous can! And, the functions are like ... 100x better than VS 6 barh, imagine a 3.2mgp camera... WOW. And alot alot alot, dont believe me, go search for Sharp 903, the specifications are soooo... WOW. Problem is, theres like no/hardly any SHARP phone dealer in singapore, and its freaking ex, and how the freaking heck can i afford that phone. HURYERZ!


And thennnnnn, today, while reading the papers, i saw... SE W800i, SE K750i. Its more affordable to me since can pay thru instalments. Monthly $50... for 1 year! BBBUUT DEENN, should i get the walkman phone for $100 more, or... just K750i? The walkman feature is very redundant lar, since i have a mp3 player already. Like... no point leh... Walkman phone + 5gig mp3 player. ERMZ... Then again, w800 is worth $80 more than K750i. WAH. This is damn irritating... ewww.


Having said all that, most prolly.......... I AM STILL GONNA STICK WITH MY T610 la. HAHAHAAAAA!!! Just in case i am impulsive suddenly, i still got my back-up researches done! HAHAHA. DORTX.


and today, i am supposed to do all my maths, in the end, nothing is done. I am so freaking dead this week again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home