Thursday, May 04, 2006

great achievement!

Great achievement at immune pract today! Successfully IMMUNISED one white mouse. HAHAHA! Got bitten(me n gurion) by that darn thing as well, lucky it only got the gloves. GRRR. Violent mouse. And I, myself got pricked too! Must observe own's bloodstain, and the best part is, i bled for nothing! Cause my slides cant be seen, even with the help of the lecturer! So its definitely not my fault. BLEH.


Feed some tilapia, and the blardy tilapias, seems to be on diet! They, hardly eat any of the food! Heck, just dump the pack into the tank, change water the next day lar. Blardy tilapias, for them, i have to feed them EVERY SATURDAY!!! After 5pm. Which, means, no life on saturday?! After a long day at Archery, gotta go back to school for them! GRRRRRR. What big shots! Can i just keep them at home... ewwwwwww!


Yay, sent my phone for repairs at Taka. LCD screen cracked! And most prolly gonna cost a bomb, looking forward to sponsorship for a new phone, preferably, VS6 lar. AFTERALL, my 18th birthday is just rrrrooooooouuuuuuuunnnnnnddddddd the corner. A very big corner. BLEH. Then, we walked from Taka to PS for .... THE WILD! HAhA, big mistake, movie after 9-5pm of school kills. urghz! almost like fell asleep even though its reaaaally cute!


Haix, HAN SHAN GONG DIED. Shes one of my favourite character in Da Chang Jin lor, together with Min Da Ren, A Chang, nice empress, and others. Haix... so sad leh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home