Friday, June 16, 2006

Training~!!!

ARGHX! BAD BAD training again. Bullshyte stamina! Jogging 2 rounds + sprinting 200m aaaalllmooosttt killed me. HOW CAN?! Wasnt thhhhhaaaat bad in the past, urghx, paying for the excessive slacking.


Wootz, Peanut TauHway is much nicer than Tangyuan TauHway! BUT! Blardy hell, give me more peanuts can! Paid extra, err, 50cents for those miserable peanuts, so GIMME MORE! Mini taosar baos from the the pohpian stall is nice too! Very cute somemore!


Having serious craving for KFC Crispy Chicken boobies now. Been craving for em since like... MON?! I want my KFC!!! And, my Cheesecake! And, my chocolates! And my crabbies!!! ARGX. Oh, i like food starts with C...


getting FAT.FATTER. FATTEST. self control needed!!!


Must return to the super health freak me! FAST!


Yay, threadless tees ordered. Very harpy. Very broke. But still, hafta to get my phone, i HAAAAAATEEEEEEEEE T610!!! ARGHX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home