Saturday, November 18, 2006

Okay, confirmed that my vomit sickness is completely healed. Why? Cos other than surviving wongsir's trng(prev post), i survived a dont-stop-until-you-puke-your-guts-out training last Thursday. I survived. Cos i stopped, paused, rest like a billion times without puking. Think my handmitt holder gonna smack me with the mitt soon. Hah. Total no. of kicks as tallied by QM&WJ is roughly 700 lar. But i think they underestimated!!! **chiams, so weak leh!!! CMI!!!**


Shucks, the common tests are coming soon, i ... HADNT(or hasnt/havent) STARTED STUDYING. prolly other than the blardy 20amino acids which i still CANNOT memorise, i did not do any studying at all. FREAK. GPA so lousy how to go OIAP. *smacks!*


Hah, love my 2.2 lecturers! Theres cute cute harry potter Dr Choy, funny+ donald duckish Forday, blur uncle wannabe Gordon and super dortsie OLH!!! hah.


eeeeeee. Its been so long and my Threadless tees are still hanging around in midair... Tsk!


Time to get a new bag and shoes(dunks!).


OMG, Megabites is selling this Gelare WAFFLE wannabes for only $2.50!!! Waffle with butter + maple syrup, Waffle with iceklim, Waffle with chocolate syrup + fruits! OMG, how fattening can it get! brownies + iceklim...


was curious about the followup treat for dislocated finger so i HADDD to go for my appt... Damn itchy backside, wasted my entire tuesday morning! dont know what shyte. I had a blardy appt and yet I waited 2hrs for the blardy consultation! Worst thing, theres this angmoh who came much later than me and he his consultation was ahead me!? WT...FREAK. The doc had a look at my hand and said its normal blablabla, but she gotta make me wait another 1 hr for blardy cast, which is so blardily not necessary! Could have slept until 10am on tues one leh!!!


Oh yah, had my OIAP interview... the interviewers were late... !!! How could they, i rushed down from ABC lab you know... Chances are blardy slim lar, like 1/47. No idea how to get in. Even though i said that i wouldnt mind if i were posted to China... *cos i boldy declared that its only the EXPERIENCE that matters, the country doesnt*, I'm prolly not going if its CHINA!? Cannot imagine leh... "qing xiao du zhe gen shi guan = pls autoclave this testtube" cannot lar!


blardy hell, got a outbreak of pimples all of a sudden!!! WHY?!!?!?!! its damn an outbreak lor, its everywhere!!! All the whatever bacteria on my face at exponential growth stage! sob...


Btw, i can draw spongebob ~~~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home