Saturday, January 27, 2007

random blabbering...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
eeeeyer... Just did something which i considered... not too intelligent.


I washed my mouse... the laptop mouse! Was cleaning my lappy with the whatever solution and couldnt get the stickiness off my mouse... so, smartly, use some soap and rub it all over... then, wash it with water. Barghz!!! Now my mouse is STICKY and RETARDED, the stewpid cursor doesnt follow me!!!


Time to get a new mouse... YAY!


LOL, we won the championship for G-Cup 2007... received my biggest EVER trophy!!! DAMN SERIOUSLY BIG!!! HAHAHAHA, not bad... at least we won $20 each and took pics with the super over-enthu lecturer.
www.environmentfestival2007.blogspot.com
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Trophy + $100(divide by 5!!!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
winner!!!


Going to EWHA WOMANS UNIVERSITY for my OIAP. So unbelievable, a WOMANS university... warrhhh!!! Gonna stay in the hostel, and maybe everything is like in PINK or something. Prolly doing some marine-biology related stuff there too! Cool...~~~


YAY!!! Less than 1mth to OIAP!!! Excitedddddd =o)


Started rubberband treatment!!! live in permanent fear that the stewpid rubberband might snap if i open my mouth too big... cant use my tongue cleaning skill now, rubber band is sooo obstructive!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Shucks lar, how am i ever gonna finish all metabolisms by Monday!!! 70mcqs, 15% overall!!! GOSH!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~!!!


Smack u with this paw then u know!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home