Friday, April 27, 2007

1mth swimming aniversary!

Last swimming lesson today... swarm(?) swam(?) aloooooooooot!!! Think about 4laps on that super duper long and deep pool, pal cha gi-ed until i alllllmooooooossssssstttttttt couldnt get out of the pool. Hehehe, but then, its not gonna be the last lesson afterall, going for another 2 weeks @ Beginners level again! I MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM WITHOUT A KICKBOARD!!! Gave my instructor a thank-you card and shes like sooooooo surprised! HEH.

Anyway, had been travelling alot after work these day to look for my ULTIMATE ZIPPED JACKET!!! Went to HomeEver and LotteWorld but... COULDNT find anyway, actually have sorta decided on a particular Reebok one, but... hafta go all the way back to Jamsil for the LotteMart, its about 45mins subway ride away!!!

The Jeju trip is getting nearer and nearer, haaahaaa! That kinda means i'm coming back pretty soon, less than a month! Totally dont feel like going back and work as a TSO in some NP lab. Ewww, prepare media for students??! URGH!! And, korean food suits my palate alot more lor! I love kimchi, dubu, mandu blablabla!

OH. and i tried using a REAL gun at LotteWorld, LIVE FIRING okayyy, with that human target paper thingy, but the instructor never allow me to load the bullets! ARGH! Din get to TOUCH a bullet. Kind of wasted my 20k!!! considering i am a newbie, my score is not taaaaaaaaaat bad, about 51% leh! I PASSED! YAY. Anyway, shooting is just freaking cool! Shall go back to bow and arrows someday!

Feels like pooping after having a yogurt infused cereal breakfast! OOPS.

Lastly, I (HEART) MY SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR! Shes the best lar! hahaha, though i dont know what shes saying 9/10 of times...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home