Tuesday, January 27, 2009

lazy to blog...~~

completed my summer research proj, had fun at Toth group, synthesized some peptides, got to know new ppl esp my cute cute supervisor, shopped alot, baked alot of cny goodies, watched alot of movies online, presented my ppt, wrote my report, cleaned up the house, watched the same advertisement for 3 consecutive nights while rolling my pineapple tarts, packed my bag (less than 20kg), flew home on SQ236.

watched duchess on the flight, had 2 blargh meals, bought johnnie walker and hoegarden (red wine is overprice here!!!), went back from T3, show offed my bakes, went to both grandmas' place for cny eve dinner, showed off my bakes again... this time by my mum..., wore my jay jays stuff for CNY... dad says i wore as if im going for a picnic =P , watched loads of telly, ate loads of nuts, had homecooked chicken rice... first time in chua family cny dinner history, lo hei-ed with the funny adults, watched more tv, ate more cookies, met bee and bro for movie which is totally blah, HOME!

nowwwwwwwwwwww, im boredddddddddddddd...... zzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home