Monday, January 31, 2005

aWwwWWWwW!!!!

Saded!!! Did not manage to get into Badminton!!! herh herh... scanned thru the list of about 16ppl and just couldn't find my name!!! Maaaaaybe, they had forgotten to write my name down barhz, shall check the Badminton board again tomorrow for further updates...*humpFz!* They kept telling me not to be sad, but...I am not sad lor, just utterly disappointed coz that time din play well with the "ChioBu" ...haiz!!! Yah, and ODAC board also dun have my name...SADED x2 !!! grRrRR!!!

The worst part is, we had to write a 800 words essay for CLA...and is due this coming Wed...OMG!!! 800 words lehz, how to crap!?!?!?!

Just came back from the "shopping" trip with my mum and aunt. Kaoz, and the venue is ...BEAUTY WORLD and BUKIT TIMAH SHOPPING CENTRE, 2 damn lok kok(run-down) shopping malls...!!! Walked from like 6 to 9 and in the end, only bought $1 worth of kway ji(melon seed)...so very dortsie...!!! they try here test there den all also not satisfied, so hard to please man!!!

anyone interested in signing up a course for Competitive Badminton... @ CDANS, every Sun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home