Monday, January 24, 2005

Badminton trial...arghZz!!!

Today damn jialat, was having badminton trial today and I actually forgotten to bring my RACQUET n T-Shirt. biangz... had to frantically borrow stuff... =X Fwahz, unexpectedly, they made us ran 1.2km just for the trials...wAUhz liew!!! Hehehe, luckily i managed to complete the run, WITHOUT stopping at all...though I think i am the last to reach lar, but quite an achievement already because I always run 1 round and walk the other round one... =) The trial was also quite jialat, the first time was completely screwed up...!!! My "opponent" very irritating leh!!! She lurves to hit the shuttlecock far far far far away....den i have to keep running to the back!!! 2nd time was not too bad lar, out a few timez, net a few timez, but still managed to score a few timez...hehz...!!! Yep, so keeping my fingers crossed...hope that i can get in barhz...Science and Tech just sounds terribly BORING!!! arGhZ! puiZ!!!

First time falling asleep in physical geog lecture, not sure why also. I am just damn freaking tired...sorry osman...your lesson is not taaaat boring larhz... just tat i really buay tahan!!!

today that AHEMZ AHEMZ suddenly joined our group...eerkz... dun like it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home