Tuesday, January 25, 2005

DAMN SWAY DAY!!!

erkz...really damn unlucky today. Firstly, I woke up late and almost missed the last 985 bus to school...then, i think I dropped my wallet on the bus or along the way to school...which means that i LOST MY WALLET AGAIN!!! arGgHHhZZZ!!!! VERY VERY SADED!!! Next, we had to run a total of 4km for PE today. Thirdly, my fren fainted and was sent to the hospital while MASTERBed/ateroom(dupin's clan master) sprained her ankle when I was nearby. Lastly, while cooking maggi mee, I stupidly grabbed some iron pot stand thingy and scorched myself, took me 5secs to realise that the darn thing is hot !!!

Is my wristband cursed or what, how come all the bad things seem to happen while I was wearing it?!!?!?!

The only not-so-bad thing that happened was finding out that Ning Xin, Shir Gi and I were shortlisted for the 2nd trial...-_-!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home