Tuesday, January 18, 2005

System restore

Tried to restore the comp to 26th Nov 04, one day before the day where I deleted my entire mp3 folder, did not work, gave me a baaaaad scare instead. Halfway while the comp is slowing restoring, I got bored and went to sleep cos it is sooo damn slow!!! Was awaken by my dad saying the comp got smt wrong so I sian sian went to check it out. Was horrified when I saw what happened, the comp just kept restarting by itself...scary nehz!!! Knowing that I dont know what the hell is wrong with it, my dad asked my bro to settle it lor...luckily, he(bro) concluded that the comp kenna virus and not becoz I did some funnie stuff to it...phew... reinstalled Win XP again and heng, it worked!!! But the darn thingy is, the system restore did not manage to un-delete my mp3 folder de contents ...so, it is still an empty mp3 folder now!!! arG!!! fOCK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home