Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Travel to Taiwan .....AGAIN!!!

just came back from People's Park Complex cause my parents want to check out Ananda Travels for their Lunar New Year packages. Yes, they are going to Taiwan...AGAIN...their 3rd time...!!! SIAOZ!!! Initially wanted to follow them as I wanna go and visit my Taiwanese frenz, but too bad, I cant due to studies commitment...and, tour does not includes TaiChung, so cant see my frenz even if I am going ... Ahz...seriously missing my taiwan frenz now...=( !!!

Was late for school today too. Saw Lynette at the bus-stop, Jasmine and Gladys on the bus... Anyway, all they did was to scan my EZ-link card and tell me that school starts @ 7.40am ...hahaha...but the J2 did not have such a great time there, most prolly scolded barhz... Had my first PE lesson today too, damn xiong, the tcher made us run a total of 3.2km on the first day!!! The tcher is quite a nice person actually, tall and duper hunky, wear super short shorts...hahaha...reminds me of Tweety Bird. He also looks like those very strict army personnel whose only desire is to tekan the newbies...hahaha, he made a few guys ran 400m in like 40secs?! GP lecture is sooo darn boring, the lecturer just kept talking while most people where trying hard not to fall asleep...Got a feeling that I would never do well for GP...aww sianed!!!

Some rather Qian Bian Wen Da Ti
Micheal rode to town B on Friday. He stayed there for 3days and yet, he left on Friday too ...why?!

Went to have lunch with ASH after school @ Long John Silver. Met Sally, Adelaine and Jiaying while we were jalaning, they bought some stuff and then we parted.

yea, mum dragged me to PPC to check out the Taiwan Tour thingy... I think she did that on purpose, she know that I confirm sure 100% cannot go one what...bring me there for what, want to antagonise me further only!!! Had dinner at the ChinaTown the dunnoe wad Food Street thingy ...eeeww...the food isn't nice at all, except the Tang Yuen... Walked around ChinaTown street and saw a very out-of-place stall, a German Sausage Stall...hahahaa!!! so farnie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home