Monday, February 28, 2005

28th Feb... The Big Day

Yes, finally results day... haahz, people were even glammer than Grad nite... with dyed hair and stuff...whohz! Think there is an overall improvement in our gradez barhz...saw more percentage passes than b4. Shut the crap... anyway, here is my resultz...
English --> B3
Chinese--> B3
E.Maths--> B3
Accounts--> B3
Science --> A1
Comb. Humanities --> A2
...yeah, so for 4D, u can buy 1215 or 5121 ...hahz!

Watched the Howl's Moving Castle @ Plaza Sing with Marc, CY,Cy, YK n audrey to sorta celebrate. No idea what the hell is that show about anyway... confusing... maybe I just dont think deeply enough.

Don't sound very happy for this entry arent I...? well... WHATS THE POINT FOR THE CONSIDERABLY GOOD GRADEZ WHEN I CANT DO THE THINGS WHICH I WANTED TO DO...AND FORCED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home