Friday, February 25, 2005

Farewell dinner!!!

School was booooooooorrrrrrrring today, nothing much except for some picture taking and chill out session with da class. Hahaha, took a picture with da captress too, and damn, she's trying to psyco me into staying in PJC... Shall not fall into her trapz ...haha! Okay, finez, I will stay in PJC IF i cannot make it into BioTech barhz... haix! Results gonna be out this coming Mon, sooooo good luck to everyone and most importantly, to me also... I need lots of luck!!!

Went for a farewell dinner with my parents(da host) to send off their cousin who is going to Aussie soon. They brought us to this KopiTiam that has a very famous zi char stall - Zai Shun ... whatever ... totally unexpected! Thought that my mum was refering to the Boon Lay smt Raja resturant... Okay, the food is not bad lar, huge steamed fish(ewww), lotus soup thingy (nice!), Sambal some sorta of plant leaves(damn! y not kangkong!!!), yam pork thingy(toooooo salty!!!) and 1 hotplate tofu(slurpS!) only cost less than $70!!! Hahaa, cheap! After eating, they were talking bout making another trip to Australia, this time, driving from Perth aaaalll the way to Gold Coast!!! How exciting!!! Hope that I can go! Shall try this kinda tour after i gotten my driving license!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home