Saturday, March 05, 2005

Forgive n forget... shuld i!?

HAH! DAMN FREAKING ANGRY THIS MORNING. Happily embarked on a 1hr journey to Pasir Ris only to realise that I have been pang sehed by not 1, not 2, not 3 BUT 4 frenz!!!
Culprit 1 --> TN (forgiven coz she is sick and she told me the midnite b4 le...)
Culprit 2 --> YX (pardoned. Coz I din contact her myself...so I am partly at fault too)
Culprit 3 --> NX (SENTENCED TO COLD TREATMENT! Msged her this morning and she said that she will try to make it. Did not respond to my messageS or call! Caused me to wait @ the station for NOTHING! Msged me very much later and even dare to DOTX at me!)
Culprit 4 --> MHD JOHAN BIN MHD EZRAN (HE CAN JUST GO AND DIE!!! Called his house after reaching Pasir Ris and he dare to pick up the fone...! Still in a sleepy tone and dare to tell me that he cant wake up. 2nd time this year ALREADY! Did not bother to APOLOGIZE also...! SCREW HIM!)
How can i not be angry...SEE Larh! Never been ps-ed so badly before...!!! Decided to go Pets Villa myself in the end coz i dun want to waste my $1.80 of transportation feez on THOSE ppl!
Anyway, took a cab down to Pets Villa as usual, a group of Poly studentz also came to do their CIP project. Swept more leaveSSS again... and helped abbbittt in feeding. Most of the time were spent sayanging doggiez and kittiez. Quite saddening when i saw those MATTS on Snowy's(i think that is his/her name barhz) body... such nice fur but FULL of matts...AWW!!! Gave me the looks of agony when i tried to de-matt for him/her... Shall try to raise $$ and send him/her for grooming...HUMPFZ! Then there is another who lurrrrvvveeesss to jump on to the table. Hahaha, smart doggie there, must be the only dog who knows how to do it. And she responds to my "SIT!" perfectly too! hehehe!!! Cutie + smartie, how can anyone dun like her! Either Roy or Rex (short hair one) is SOOOO DAMN NAUGHTY today!!! Played VERY VERY roughly and tried to MOUTH + JUMP me several timez!!! Ki siao arh! Ehehe, then there is Brownie/Mabel, ahaha damn farnie, she went to SIT inside the water...ermz container cos the weather is sooo hot!! Another smart one...aHaha!!! Aiya, lots of cute and funny things happen @ Pets Villa one lar, on a daily basis somemore. So anyone interested to go can just msg me!!! Oh, also walked aaaaallll the way to the bus-stop and took a bus to Tampines...not really taaaat far lar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home