Friday, April 22, 2005

This week report...

Tuesday - Make-up PE!!!
warhx!!! Damn xiong PE lesson!!! My legs are still aching after sooo many days!!! Circuit trng, running, wadever, bla bla bla !!!! Gawdness super duper ultra tiring!!!

Wednesday - TaeKwonDo trng!!!
Yay!!! Finally, the much anticipated TKD trng!!! Damn fun!!! Lovesss my Dobok, think it is ultra cool!!! Yup, learnt how to punch and do some easy peasy White 10 blockings!

Friday - PJC Dialogue session... mixed feelings...
Dont know how to describe...just felt very grateful to Yew Kim, shes really nice!!! Coz my parents and I were like discussing bout my prob with her ... den shes supportive and gave me really great advices lor... really touched...and i CRIED!!! IN THE CONCOURSE...oh my gawdness!!! Cant remember much le...but really... very touched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home