Friday, May 13, 2005

Omg?! Its fri again!?

Whohz, another week seems to fly past again, marc's bdae eve thingy is still fresh in my mind and somehow, i dun really remember anything for tues, wed and thurs.


Tues - huh?!
????????

Wed - Hiiii-akK!
As usual, had TKD on Wed again. Simply love every second of TKD!!! But that trng was tough. The coach taught us middle sect block and high sect block which is blardy comfusing!!! UrghX! Nvm, practise makes perfect! Thurs was pathetic... failed my 2.4km, 20.++mins...gawdness!!! On the whole, i only ran 2 rounds and walked all the way...!!! Gosh!!! I gave up too easily le!! I am pretty sure i can push it under 18mins if i only could just NOT WALK TAT MUCH!!! Wasted my effort!!!

Friday - Life is just full of unexpected surprises...
Had GP test today... wrote okay for my points but completely screwed up my counters and conclusion, was running out of time larrr!!! Got home, surfed the net for awhile and suddenly received a call from a private number. Ans-ed the call tentatively and got a shock of my life, " hello, is this Sing Yan? Well, this is Dawn calling from Ngee Ann Poly and I am please to inform u that we have approved your appeal and would you like to confirm your place now?" My gawdness!!! After sooo long, i sorta gave up poly le and now they have to give me the place... man!!! So i told her that i will confirm to her by Mon as i need some time to consider... yeah... theres nothing much to consider anyway... Brain is calling me to go, yet heart is calling me to stay...haix!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home