Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Yay!!! TKD rawkZ!

hehee, days of anticipation finally paid off again...ITS WEDNESDAY!!! TKD DAY!!! HOHOHO!!! Today is fun, full of serious work and stuff... think we doing the movementz for White 10 stuff?! Den can go for grading...den i will be on my way to a black belt!!! yAy!!! UrghieX... gonna do my PI ...AGAIN!!! For the 325432 time!!! Soooo ultimate buwish- sie!!! After PI, comez a even much much worst thingy, GPP... OH MY GOODNEZZ!!! Worst still, i dont like my group members very much!!! ArGh! UNFAIR! Oh, and i found a new love in PJC, the 40centz hot milo from the vending machine!! DAMN NICE!

Hohoho, i've got a 300idiomz test tml and i left the wordz in school... Yew Kim, prepare to be "TAI SHI WANG!!!" by me barh!!! 2.4km tml too, under the BLAZING HOT 3.30pm sun, fail le!

Ermz, yah, can someone help to do smt about my blog thingy, its tooo irritatingly uglyified!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home