Sunday, August 21, 2005

huh...bored

Finally, CATS and S&W is over, which now gives me a 3 days weekend... yAY!!! But I think weekends are bad for me, TV + Junk food + idling !!! Waste my day away just like how i spent most of my Sat and Sun nowadays. Wanting to wake up at 8 am for studying, in the end, i managed to wake up 4 hrs later. Wanted to study from 3pm, but i hasnt touch the book up till now. uRGH! Worst thing is, exams are just merely 3 weeks at most and i have tons of topics that i have absolutely no wonder whats going on. Worst still, it is almost impossible to do revision on weekday nights. Mon - TKD till 9. Tues - Spanish till 8, Wed - GL till ...no idea what time, Thurs - TKD till 9 again. urgh! Not studying on Weekdays + Not studying on Weekends = D, D, D and D... plus another D for Cats, making it 5Ds! whohx!

... I AM GOING TO START STUDYING FROM THE VERY NEXT HOUR!!! Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home