Friday, May 20, 2005

BLACK FRIDAY!!! ARGH!!!

OMG!!! WHAT A SUAY DAY!!!

okay, all went well initially but after i board thr 985 bus, the suay-nezz beginz!!! The evil aura in the bus caused me to fall into a deep slumber and when i finally woke up, i find myself in the middle of PIE!!! So i freaked out and alighted at the 3rd quarter of PIE... Near the Police Academy. BAD DECISION!!! Coz there is absolutely no way for me to cross the road to the other bus stop opposite. Luckily, saw some guys wearing CJ uniform and followed them all the way... FREAK! They are heading for the Police Academy! So i walked alll the way back and thanks to Marc, i got onto another bus and advancez 1 bus-stop forward... supposed to alight at CJC bus stop but stupidity caused me to alight at that bus-stop just bcoz there is a overhead bridge spanning across PIE! Another bad decision made. Walked over and found that there is a road divider and 985 doesn't go to that bus stop... so took 143 to town and took a train to clementi before taking another bus to NP...!!! Gosh!!!!

At NP, my phone batt just have to run out and i was left stranded in that biiig unfamiliar place!!! Went to SSIC to reset my password and they issued me this receipt -lookalike thingy with my password on it. On further reading, found out that i can only use my password this coming Tues, my first day of school!!! And i have no idea about my time-table whatsoever!!! Found Marc @ the canteen with a bunch of FSV ppl thus dont dare to approach. Stood like 50m away and started waving to him like an idiot!!!

Had to go to LSCT blk some 1000m away from that canteen... trudged uphill and alas, that area is now under SIM!!! Which means we went to the worng place!!! Thanks to a ultra "helpful" security guard, we finally found that school tucked in some ulu corner of NP... first impression... GOSH... THAT BUILDING IS EXTREMELY LOK-KOK(run-down)!!! is dark even in the day!!! But den, who carez, went to the general office to get my time-table. Wrote my Student ID on that p/w receipt thingy and gave it to the in-charge and finally got to see my time-table... HAPPY ENDING? NO! That in-charge is sooo absent-minded!!! She forgot to return my p/w receipt which means i have NO PASSWORD AGAIN!!! uRgH!!! DAMN!!! After all that trouble, i still couldnt get my p/w!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home