Sunday, June 05, 2005

URGH!!! SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Happily went down to queensway to get my shoes but in the end, am typing this with a ultra BLACK BLACK face!!! Okay, here goes... Got this particular red/white Nike dunks that caught my eyes and my mum just dont want to let me get it!!! Reason? It is just not a blardy New Balance!!! Doctor said that New Balance is ONE of the best brands with the widest width. And she just assumed that Nike Dunk ...(erhemz, is guy size, 8.5 or 9 lor)...wont fit!!! And obviously new shoes has to be seasoned before its fits perfectly rite!!! Even my Birkenstock was blardy uncomfy from the start lor!!! Its not as if i am buying a customised n personalised shoes that fits PPPPEEERRFECTLY right from the start!!! Buwishes!!! On the surface acts as if shes giving me the liberty to buy that shoes...then when i was trying, nag nag nag, grumble grumble grumble, criticise X3... "You buy lor, later your feet hurts dont come and complain to me... this one obviously not suitable wan marh...blablabla" even after ignoring her, she left the shop, talked to my dad loudly and criticise even louder!!! Blardy shit ...!!! Pissed me off!!! So obviously, I buay tahan and left too!!! sickening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home