Sunday, September 25, 2005

1 day before Bali trip... T_T

eeekz!!! The Bali trip is gettin on my nerves now... kind of regretted signing up for this. Hope that the fun and stuff can make me forget about the "sufferings" i've been thru for the trip. Packing is driving me crazy as well. Ummz, the thing is, my suitcase is those soft shell type, meaning u hafta fill it up to the brim. Budden... i dont just dont know what else to fill it up with! Had already increase my no. of sets of clothing from 5 to 7... brought 2 windbreaker... wad else?! even with my shoebag and travel bag, it is not completely filled up! Sickening! Last resort is to bring along my ultra heavy sleeping bag, mine is just freaking huge?! WHY?! The thing is, my luggage cannot be too heavy as well... gotta bring it all the way to NP to meet Mery and Joel whose parent is gonna drive us to the Airport... Imagine climbing up and down the blardy overhead bridge with a heavy load?! NO!!!

Had been cookin my own meals these days. Same food for 2 consecutive dinner!
Super Duper Healthy Instant Noodles
ingredients:
1 packet of noodles
2 green, leafy veges
2 carrots
1/2 egg tofu
1 sausage
1/2 honey baked chicken steak

Instructions:
Blanch the veges and carrots
cooked the noodles to about 90%
drain the water
cook the soup using powder given
dump everything into the soup for 1min or smt
serve
Heat the sausage and chicken steak with a toaster.

TA DANG! my very healthy noodles~!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
looks nice rite!!! Lol~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home