Friday, October 28, 2005

Sigh...~

For the entire holiday, i did not even once went for TKD training... They learnt many new things and most of those in my batch are already yellow-belters. Its going to be damn awkward for me to continue... My stamina sucks, my skills sucks and sure gonna get it on Mon, first training after sch reopens. Seriously thinking of quitting and joining something else. But then, I will have to start all over again. AT LEAST i have a yellow-tip for TKD. Sighhh...

Had never ponned any TKD trngs before until this holiday...
1st week
Had class chalet on Monday and simply skipped the thursday trng as well.
2nd to 3rd week
YEP Bali
4th week.
just slacked around at home.
5th week
Mawai camp on Mon and also, simply skipped thurs trng ...
6th week
slacked again...

ARGH!!! To continue or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home