Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A day of laughter!

Celebrated Patrick's birthday at KAP today, bought a cake from Bengawan Solo... and then, we realised, there isnt any lighter for the candles... DORTX! And Shiong Hung was fooling around acting as if the candles were lit-ed. His funny antics... -_-!!! we SANG the birthday song out LOUD in front of all those top schools around Bukit Timah!!! MUAHAHA!!!


It was soon time for tutorial and we quickly headed to the bus stop as we were running late... kept digging my huge bag for my wallet, *GASP!* its missing! Dig and dig and dig but still couldn't find it!!! And that linus freaked me out by saying I left my wallet on the tray and the tray was dumped into the bin and the bin was cleared by the mac stuff!!! OMG! Thaaats soooo HK! So Tiff and Hung accompanied me back to search for my wallet... *TOUCHED!* Spotted that mac staff but he was busying carrying trays of food and we waited for him to finish. So, decided to dig more DEEPLY into my bag... felt something PVC-ish. OMG! lol!!! It was my wallet!!! Lucky we din get the stuff to dig the rubbish chute for us, yet. PHEW! So after some good laughs, walked out of KAP. Then we noticed something, the Ronald dummy outside was no longer sitting on the chair... but who cares bout ronald lar. Heckcare-ed and proceed on, suddenly, we saw................................... RONALD MACDONALD!!! He wetted his pants and went to change ... LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home