Friday, November 11, 2005

Shopping!

Yay, went shopping with CY at bugis this afternoon. My best buying record ever! Bought a bag barely 15mins of shopping! First time ever! Was quite sian of walking in that bugis village pasa malam thingy so chop chop buy and chop chop go. Dont like crowds very much and it was kind of stuffy over there.


After buying my bag, went to walk around of Bugis Junction and saw many thingys that i want to get... but I RESISTED the temptation! My savings had been dwindling at a very fast pace!!! *Beepo, beepo!!!* Red alert!!! NO more slashing of my NETS!!! Its time to slash my mum's!!! Shall trick her into going Bugis Junction one of these days!!! MUAHAHA!


CY bought a PMK Tee, hah, and thanks to me, she has got a $2+ discount... LOL! $2 can buy laksa at Megabites okay!!! I also wanna get somemore teeS! But not from PMK le lar... so sick of the "milk makes u drunk" sentense.


Talking about yesterday's trng, i couldnt stretch very well!!! Felt so chark-chark. INFLEXIBLE!!! Couldnt touch my toes or whatever! TSK! Legs are still kind of sore after that fateful Mon's trng!!! URGH!!! Anyway, the trng concentrates more on kicks and blocks! First time doing many of the thingys that taught during the holidays! Felt so dumb. Those fanciful blocks and kicks are just soooo cheem!!! Sickening!!! And most of the time, I was g-enging. The kicks are much more worse! What 360 degree turning kick, den what kick + some other kick + jump and back thrust! OMG! AURGH! I need to brush up of my TKD skills!!! One semester has passed and I am still as noob as ever!!! Damnit! Worst still, I am the only Yellow-Tiper now!!! NOOO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home