Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Testing Panasonic Lumix FX 9

muaahahaha... acting as if I am a darn PRO... was bored on Deepavali eve night and decided to fiddle around with the camera. Tested the zooming thingy and the use of that anti shake function

BEHOLD THE RESULTS!

zoomed all the way... till some digital zoom thingy... using only one hand to shoot while i was lying on my bed, at least 2m away. Ta Dang!!!



a smaaalll keychain hanging on my notice board. The white string thing is the wire of my zen micro earpiece.








this at least 17inch monitor is sleeping under the table...







the infra red thingy on the aircon unit. From my bed to the door. 3m?





ignore the fungi looking thingy on the bulb... lol!!!
the hanging spotlight on the ceiling. from my bed... at least 2.5m.











hAAah...the wardrobe knob.







Panasonic Lumix FX 9 RAWKX!!!


*wad a dortsie entry...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home