Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kneeless!

Freaky shit, slipped and landed on my knees!!! Now my left knee is pretty immobile, and my right knee was kicked like a handmit during contact sparring yesterday!!! URGH! SWWAYY!!! Probably cant go for trng on thurs, when i told WeiJuan(TKD senior) specifically that i would be going on thurs to pay her the grading fees...-___-!!! LOL, gonna use the traditional method of slotting letters beneath the door, provided if i can even BEND my bloody knees in the first place!

Regarding TKD yesterday, we had 2.4km AGAIN... But, i din walk so much liao! YaY! But, i think I didnt really ran 6 rounds leh? I counted 5, then one of the TKD seniors came to fetch me from those speeding Track ppl... LOL, looks as if we were really crossing a busy road! *look left, right then left again before crossing!* muAHAHAH!!! Anyway, we had a sparring session + mock grading session! Its soo blardy intimidating when u are infront of everyone ALONE doing your pattern while some ... *&^%$# is STARING at you with the most ultimate chao-bin face! Dang! And its again soooooo irritating when you are sparring with someone and had to take of your specs(800+ degree, mind u) and the same *&^%$# had to nag and nag and nag behind your back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home