Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Project presentationsssssssss day

Had my Cee Beeoo "creative" project thingy at 8am and yet, i can wake up like 5mins later. LOL, was dreaming bout smt which i totally cant remember liao, then suddenly, something started buzzing beside my ears. Grabbed the phone and jumped out of bed. 8.05am! So dead! Dont know how i managed to do it but i reached the lab around 8.25am. PHEW! The first group was only half way thru then.

Must really thank Cindy Lim lor, though it was intentional... but heng for your call, if not, i'll prolly be there in time for TLS only. HEHE.


All went smoothly for my group, just that the magnets refused to work, cursor is retardy and alot of cheating(LOL), at least all went well. Hehehe, my job was to click the hyperlinks only!!! BLEEPHX!



After the Cee Beeoo, was TLS, which i have absolutely no idea on what am i supposed to do. Crapped thruout and tried to be lively. No script, no nothing, all impromtu one... bleephX. Cant help it marh, no info in my head... hiak hiak hiak. Hopefully can bluff my way thru!!! LOL, sharon and I were particular attentive about the comment from Nevil, "Good?" "Very good?" or "Okay, next grp pls" ... so farnie !!!


Only one final TLS, InfoTech(suckiest) and IAC(suckiest^10) to go!!! ARGH!!! Sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home