Saturday, February 18, 2006

Its over.

Actually + seriously, i am not too affected by it. Only felt cheated and disgusted at the same time. Cheated by him for his whatever lies, *oh plz!* and disgusted by myself for allowing myself to sorta manipulated by him. Ended it all in a MSN conversation.. (which was blardy shit had to be initiated by me)... Like what Johnny had said, i shouldnt be overly upset over it. Firstly, we werent together for that long. Secondly, i dont think that i really like him that much and lastly, its not worth it to be sad and sullen over that ass. Should have copied and paste the conversation to serve as a memoir, but, forgot to do so. OH well, better still, just get rid all thoughts and concentrate in the coming exams and competition. I promised to punch him 20times if he wants to continue our friendship. I shall do so after the IVP competition though. No matter how slim his chance of winning is, theres still a possibility and i dont want to be the person to take away that chance. Not for his personal honour of cos, but for the sake of collecting medals for NP TKD... I shall try to kill him after IVP, rupture his organs, lyse all his cells or smt. Dying in glory, thats cool.


initially, i do not what to post this entry, but then, theres nothing to hide on my part, so why not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home