Monday, April 03, 2006

=( !!!

Okay... so there must be a balance for everything rite. Since i have a very SWAY Archery day, there must also be a VERY SWAY Taekwondo day as well...


=(
Okay! Tried to kay kiang and do a super high turning kick. And found myself LYING on the ground moments later!!! I FELL!!! Over-twisted, exerted too much force, couldnt control and fell on my RIGHT SIDE. THE ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE. It was like..."BAM! BAM! BAM!" First, hit my elbow, then hip followed by knee/ankle. 3 loud distinctive bangs! HERH HERH!!! Hahaha, like black-out for a few seconds, followed by some numbness. NUGGET! Blardy pain lor... and was trying damn hard not to cry... Laughed it off instead. HAHAHA!

Found this... after the fall. HOW COME HAR?! Cant be abrasion cos i was wearing the DOBOK leh! Long sleeved. Shitty pain man. Abit of water on the wound makes me HIGH. Thats my ELBOW btw.

Oh, almost forgot. While vacuuming my laptop today, one of my keyboard buttons was sucked into that mean machine! SHYTE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]order cymbalta online
[/url] buy duloxetine
delokthai
duloxetine hcl dr capsules

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home