Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Yes!!! Finally, no more frantic tilapia feeding!!! Yayyyyy!!! Will miss my tilapias though, had been feeding them religiously for the past 10weeks afterall. Hahaha, no more stinky fishy hands, no more disgusting mosquito bites, no more flavin, no more siphon, no more fish net, no more tilapia/shrimp/seabass feed. HAHAHA, oh wait, dont thinks that the end of Aquaculture.


AND! I couldnt believe that Dr. Nevil lost my HAND-COPIED Lab manual! It took me more than 4hrs to finish copying all the crap!!! Drawing out those blardy fish, etc, the day before Aqua paper can!!! Irritating thingy is, hes saying that I did not hand in the blardy manual! I did okay! I was the one who walked all the way from block 16 to LSCT block to slot the darn manuals into his pigeon hole!!! ARGH! PISSED. Its like 7% of the overall grade? Damn u Nevil, DAMN U!!!


ohh, all modules so far are getting boring and boring-ER. HAHA. Even for pracs. Today, we waited 1.2hrs for the western blotting results. Yikes! Poor mousey got stabbed by me today. SORRY! Poked the wrong place, erhemz, hope u'll be alive and kicking......... =( No more disgusting integration for maths, PHEW! Still memorising bacteria for AMB. Yucks! BORING, cant wait for semestral holis. But first, i shall live a no-lifer life and study!


I hate TKD grading training session, its like ultimate boringness. Gotta brush up on my kickings! HAFTA!


Haix, Archery is soooooooo saddening, they made a super i-dunnoe-how-to-describe decision. Which i dont agree.... seriously. Its not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home