Sunday, July 02, 2006

Faintx! I need some pills to lower my bp. It raised significantly after talking to the blardy Customer Service Officer at PS.


Story goes, almost 1 month ago, i sent my beloved camera for repair THERE as the mode dial was loose. First bad impression, I waited at the Customer Service Centre for some blardy time and NOBODY attended to me! Then, a someone finally NOTICED me and get the blardy trainee for me. The trainee, obviously a foreigner, could HARDLY understand english. i think i had to repeat everything i said, more than 2 times cause she will go... "HARRRHHHH??? HARRRRH??? YARRRHHH???". Blardy irritating. Then finally, after all the HARRHHHING, she finally understood what was i trying to say and got the necessary thingys done.


Then, about 1 week later, i was told that my camera was ready for collection. But 1 day after the call, another guy called and said it wasnt ready. !!! FREAK rite?! So, waited and waited until today, couldnt stand the wait anymore, and called Best Denki. DAMN, it was the blardy trainee AGAIN. Expected, HARHHING, and YARHHING. And freak, she expected me to know the report no. when i wasnt given any. Was already super pissed, and my voice got louder and louder... Kinda of scolded her. Try getting someone to repeat everything again when shes already freaking pissed. HUMPF.


Phew, matter solved. I can collect my camera ANYTIME. And how come i wasnt informed of this?! Beetch.


Okay, so coincidental, met YewTeck at BTM after dinner. HAHA, shocking news he said! woohoo, sooo its like WAR time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home